Raw material: Calfskin leather.
Key features: Velvet-like texture, incredibly soft to the touch. Elegant and sophisticated.
Leather cleaning and care:
- Gently brush the leather in the opposite direction to the grain.
- Next, use our rubber brush to eliminate any dirt that may have stuck to the surface (without applying too much pressure).
- Moisten a soft, natural sponge and apply the Lottusse shampoo to it. Make gentle, circular movements with the sponge on the surface.
- Leave to dry for a minimum of 30 minutes.
- Brush the leather in the opposite direction to the grain.
- We also recommend applying polish to enhance protection and durability.
Prolonged exposure of the leather to direct sunlight can cause some degree discolouration.